Monday, April 11, 2011

Colors week #2

This past week has been crazy, and I didn't do much - only two days, pink/brown on one day and black/white on the second day. Here are some pictures...



Pink day - Colored, tried a puzzle (these are too hard for her, but she enjoys playing with the pieces and watching me complete the puzzle)
Colored with a marker (she's holding her finger out because she got marker on it and she didn't like it) After she colored I tried to have her glue some tissue paper hearts onto the pig. She cried when she got glue on her hand, but eventually was willing to stick them down if I put the glue on first. She did however, enjoy showing off her finished work!
Pushing her baby - I took this stuffed doll, opened her up, and shoved a bag full of marbles in, and closed her back up. She weighs almost 2 lbs (we used the scale at the grocery store!) Ashley really likes her. I don't let her play with her unsupervised (I'm not sure I trust my sewing skills) but she's a favorite toy for sure.
The last picture is playing with her other "pink" toys.



Same day but not related to pink or brown - a ziplock bag of hairgel. I hoped she'd like it because she didn't have to actually touch the hairgel, but she was not a fan. She did like to smell it, and eventually was willing to lay it down and push on it a little with her fingers, but over all she didn't seem to like it.



Brown Day - we just colored and played with another puzzle.



She had a great time with the black and white day. The first picture, she's coloring, and pointing out that the dog on her coloring sheet matches her toy. Played with a puzzle. Read a color book. She loves the doggy/kitty page. She enjoyed putting little puff balls in a paint tray, but didn't really understand how to put black on one side and white on the other. In the last picture, she is playing with a black feather and a white feather.



This was her favorite part of the day. I printed out a picture of our conviently black and white dog and cat. She loved the print out! We then went on a search through the house to find them. The dog really has no opinion of her either way and accepted sitting for a picture. The cat however, was completely unwilling to come out from behind the chair.

So that was our two days... This week isn't looking promising, but I'll get something up next week.

Linking up to TOT School...
Tot School

1 comment:

  1. Last week was a successful week for us but this week we are already behind- I feel bad but to be honest I don`t think my Tot notices. As long as "mama" is still around to play he doesn`t care what we do. I am sure your daughter is the same!

    Still- the work you did looks fun and I am sure she enjoyed it! I love the black/white day!

    ReplyDelete