Monday, April 16, 2012

April Update

It's only been three months this time, doing better!

One thing about blogging, when I forget to blog, I don't take pictures. So there aren't many. sorry!

My big kids went back to public school in February, so it's just Ashley and I most of the time now. Long story, but anyhow we do plan to homeschool Ashley as she grows.

We finished our weekly alphabet with Z the first week of March. We have been doing some short units - a hungry catapillar one, and one on cats. Also on being a princess of God.

A couple of pictures for you...

Name Tracing in January...


Reading on the table 2/6/12


Playing with shaving cream! This is a huge deal because it was the first time (after many many tries) that she played with it!


4/5/12 - Ashley brought me this and said "I make you a car mommy." LOVE IT!


Happy Spring!

This post is linked up with TotSchool
Tot School

No comments:

Post a Comment